Table Of Contents
Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
- Monastery Gradac (0 km)
- Monastery Končul (0 km)
- The Old Town Of Ras - The First Serbian Capital (0 km)
- National Park Kopaonik (15 km)
- Jošanička Spa (15 km)
- Kopaonik - The most beautiful mountain in southeastern Europe (15 km)
- The Pilars of George (16 km)
- Archaelogical Site Heavenly Chairs (16 km)
- Monastery Studenica - UNESCO World Heritage Site (22 km)
- Monastery Sopoćani - UNESCO World Heritage Site (24 km)
Reliable information about the time of the formation of these structures do not exist. In the historical sources was first mentioned in the XII century, but, it is created before the epoch Nemanjića, not later than the first half of XII century.
Some researchers believe that the church was built in IX century.
Acording to the architectural – spatial and the constructive conception old Pavlica is a unique temple in Serbia. Today is preserved only the part of the original very complex structures …