- Monastery Old Pavlica (0 km)
- Monastery Končul (0 km)
- The Old Town Of Ras - The First Serbian Capital (0 km)
- National Park Kopaonik (15 km)
- Jošanička Spa (15 km)
- Kopaonik - The most beautiful mountain in southeastern Europe (15 km)
- The Pilars of George (16 km)
- Archaelogical Site Heavenly Chairs (16 km)
- Monastery Studenica - UNESCO World Heritage Site (22 km)
- Monastery Sopoćani - UNESCO World Heritage Site (24 km)
The monastery Gradac was built in XIII century and it is an endowment of Helen of Anjou, the wife of king Uroš I.
The monastery complex included the large building Bogorodicna church, smaller temple St. Nicholas, dining room, quarters and economic building.
Church St. Nicholas and the main church are the best preserved today. Gradac is today one of the most attractive serbian medieval cultural-historical monument …