Table Of Contents
Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
- Monastery Gradac (0 km)
- Monastery Old Pavlica (0 km)
- The Old Town Of Ras - The First Serbian Capital (0 km)
- National Park Kopaonik (15 km)
- Jošanička Spa (15 km)
- Kopaonik - The most beautiful mountain in southeastern Europe (15 km)
- The Pilars of George (16 km)
- Archaelogical Site Heavenly Chairs (16 km)
- Monastery Studenica - UNESCO World Heritage Site (22 km)
- Monastery Sopoćani - UNESCO World Heritage Site (24 km)
Monastery Končul was built in the time of Stefan Nemanja.
He had a very high reputation among Serbian monasteries which suggests the possibility that it was found by some of the Serbian rulers, and perhaps Nemanja.
Of the monastery former complex whose architectural – construction structure is not fully know, the remaining is only the, church of St.Nicholas,which was renewed in 1861.year …