Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
- Kopaonik - The most beautiful mountain in southeastern Europe (2 km)
- National Park Kopaonik (5 km)
- Jošanička Spa (14 km)
- Monastery Gradac (16 km)
- Monastery Old Pavlica (16 km)
- Monastery Končul (16 km)
- The Old Town Of Ras - The First Serbian Capital (16 km)
- The Pilars of George (28 km)
- Monastery Studenica - UNESCO World Heritage Site (33 km)
- Monastery Sopoćani - UNESCO World Heritage Site (36 km)
At the altitude of 1800 meters, just below Pančić pea – the highest geographical point Kopaonik mountain -there is a archaeological site Heavenly chairs, on the administrative border with Kosovo.
The name of this site has given Duke Živojin Mišić since 1895 year. Later this name was given over the hill which extends from the platform known as ” St. Crkvina Prokopija”.
On the heavenly chairs is founded the earlychristian basilica with double apse made of stone, such as gravel, broken and cutten …