Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
- First Branded Honey in Serbia (0 km)
- Manifestation of Žagubica Municipality (0 km)
- Silver Lake (15 km)
- The " Silver Lake" hotel (15 km)
- Restaurant Dinčić (15 km)
- Restaurant Kod Brke (15 km)
- Club Restaurant Madera (15 km)
- Manifestation - Veliko Gradište (20 km)
- The Ram Fortress - Beauty from Past (20 km)
- Municipality Kovin (20 km)
- Municipality: Žagubica
At the gate of Homolje, on the entrance in gorge going from Petrovac on Mlava, stand ruins of medieval church Mitropolija. Church owned residence and 400 monks who were writing and copying scripts, and they were wing of the Manasija monastery and famous Resava school.
Just by the Mitropolija there is a chapel Blagoveštenje. It is told about this chapel in stone that St. Grigorije dwelled in it. Legend says, that princess Jerina ( called ” Jerina the Cursed” ) used to wait for Turk invaders in an ambush and drown them by pushing the dam down.