Add a header to begin generating the table of contents
- Zrenjanin (0 km)
- National Museum Zrenjanin (0 km)
- Hotel Vojvodina (0 km)
- Hotel - Castle Kaštel (6 km)
- Žabalj (26 km)
- Old Tisa - The Park Of Nature (26 km)
- The Church of Snežna Gospa (26 km)
- The Church of Saint Nicola' s (26 km)
- Hunting and Fishing in Žabalj Municipality (26 km)
- Babin Salaš - Baba' s Farm House (26 km)
- Municipality: Zrenjanin
- Postal code: 23000
- Area code: ( + 381 ) 23
BEER FESTIVAL, found in 1986, as a product of a desire to organize a public manifestation which would represent tourist, economical and cultural features of the surroundings. For over two decades approximately the same number of people, around 20000 per day, have been attracted by a chance to sample good quality beers, which usually number more than 20 different types. The variety of beer offer is accompanied by two different program concepts: one rural,fair like and vivid, while the other is more urban and refined. Open space in the centre of the town is a place where the activities, which suit everybody’ s interest, taste and age, take place on four different stages.
At the time Zrenjanin becomes a festival town since there are several festivals taking place at the same time :
– International folk dance festival ” Lala ”
– International pop music festival ” Sunflower ”
– String orchestras festival
– Festival of wedding customs and bagpipes festival
– International brass orchestras festival
– Folk handicrafts Assembly
Sports events like beach volley, diving into the bridge’ s lake, martial arts promotions and active participation of the visitors in sports activities. Beside the colorful national clothes, good quality domestic food which goes well with beer, there are also rock and pop music concerts lasting late into night, traditional competitions in fast beer drinking and persistence in holding mugs full of beer. Additional part of the manifestation is the International Entrepreneurship Fair INOCOOP as well as a mini fair of folk handicrafts and old crafts. Every last week of August, streets of the town become over crowded with people flowing up and down the streets made for fun.
Be one of them!